Surface Acoustic Wave
SAW touch screen technology delivers superior image clarity, resolution, light transmission, and reliability because it utilizes clear glass that continues to work even if scratched. There are no coatings, plastic films or moving parts to wear out or be damaged. The active area of the touch screen is resistant to chemicals such as acetone, toluene, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, ammonia-based glass cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, and vinegar. SAW touch screens can also be equipped with extra-tough glass substrates that resist vandalism.
- Completely flat touch screen offers sleek, refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touch monitors, touch computers or other devices
- Fast accurate, and stable touch performance
- Sealable against dust, splashing liquids, and other contaminants
- Extra-tough glass for high impact resistance